PT Pinstripe (again)..

Hi, I tried posting this before, but never saw the post appear on the board... How difficult would it be for me to add a 1/4" vinyl pinstripe to the beltline of my Cruiser? I'm pretty handy. Thanks

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

It shouldn't be at all difficult, handy or not. Even if you mess it up somehow, you can easily remove it and start over, and the pinstriping is very, very inexpensive.

Reply to
doc

To keep it straight just stick it on one end, & streach it out to the next panel (or the entire length of the car) & stick it again. Then when it's right press down on it firmly all the way down the stripe; then remove the clear top strip. With a little pratice/patience it's not a problem. HTH, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver