New PT design??

umm whats the question?

Reply to
Punch

____Reply Separator_____

Is this what the Cruiser will really look like??

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

The new front end is looking a bit SUVish...looks like I'll hang onto my '03!

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

Reply to
no.one

Didja know the PT hardtop is classified as a light truck for CAFE reasons? Perhaps the SUV look is deliberate. (Oddly enough, they manage to get away with classifying the 'vert as a car.)

--Geof

Reply to
Geoff

Seats in convert on not removable so it could not become a truck.

Reply to
Art