Q: 96 P Voyager Click here Click there

Hello,

I have an 96 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3 with 4 speed auto. I had replaced the rotors and pads about a month ago Now I get a click here and there, just one click when making a turn or going over a bump. Not sure if it is related to changing the front brakes or if its steering or suspension related. I had also grease all the fitting underneath when I did the brakes. One lower balljoint had the rubber slit open a bit. Well anyways just need advice on how to check where its coming from if anyone one had this happen before. Its my first Chrysler.

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
Hola