Where do I find the radio code form my 00 Grand Voyager

I have a Grand Voyager 2000. I need to disconnect the battery to install a new one. I know if I do this the Radio code will have to be resetted. I do
not know the radio code. Is it written anywhere in the vehicle. Please help. Its not under the sun visor.

Anti-theif code on stock Dodge car radio? I dont think so. Am I wrong?
Only Delco radio as this feature I beleive...
The (stock) radio in my Chrysler Voyager (German sold inported to Sweden) has a four-digit code. You recieve a card upon purchase with the code. I don't think the code is in the car (would be really stupid if it was).
Perhaps your dealer can help?
/Fredrik