Re: 1971 Plymouth Valiant fly wheel

Any slant 6 flexplate from 1968 through 1988 except those used with the 727 and 12" torque converter.

Your flexplate is bare?

Joshua Sk> does anybody know what the other fly wheelsa can be used on an 1971

plymouth Valiant with an 225ci(3.71L) engine with an 904G trans? Mine is > bare and needs to be replaced. > > any thoughts welcomed.
Reply to
Joshua Skinner

Bare in spots or is that teeth in spots.. It looked kinda iffy when i put the starter in about 1.5 years ago. it is our back up car. my primary car is an 1991 plymouth acclaim and it is down right now also(near dead engine).

Reply to
Spear