Re: 2001 Sebring Multifunction Not Displaying Data

Not sure if it's a coupe, but it's a LX. It belongs to a buddy. How do I pop up the bezel?

Mike

i'm assuming you have a sebring coupe > if you do, than pop up the bezal around the shifter and that will allow access > to the liter case and it just tightens up > this is a common issue on the coupes > > > Mike wrote: > > > The cigarette lighter socket is loose so any movement will cause the MFC to > > stop working because the 15amp fuse blows. > > So I'm assuming the cigarette lighter and MFC are on the same fuse. How can > > I remove the cigarette lighter socket or > > tighten it so it stops causing the fuse to blow? > > > > Thanks > > > > Mike >
Reply to
Mike