Re: Doge Caravan Problem (update)

Ok I think I might of found the problem. My plugs and cables are not in the best condition and the plugs are clearly warn. So I will replace all of the plugs,wire and distributor cap and rotor. Which brings another question does the rotor just pull off? I tried to remove it today but the dam thing would not move. I thought I better ask before I pry the thing off. Again it it a

93 V6 3.0L.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

NO, the 3.0 L rotor does NOT just pull off. Down on the side of the rotor is a screw/bolt. It screws in thru the rotor and onto the shaft. It keeps the rotor positioned. Kind of a pain to reposition and get the screw lined up. LOOK Close and you will see it. Good Luck

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Thanks for the help.

Reply to