Re: EATX system power drain in Grand Voyager killing battery???

I got a similar problem with my 2000 Dodge Caravan SE. The following are the readings.

With EATX Fuse: 63.2 mA Without EATX Fuse: 11.3 mA

Therefore EATX draws about 52 mA.

Is there a time out period after that the EATX will shutdown automatically to conserve power? I am going to test it.

Is this constant power drain by EATX when car is not in use is a feature by design?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Reply to
Jason_92610

I got a similar problem with my 2000 Dodge Caravan SE. The following are the readings.

With EATX Fuse: 63.2 mA Without EATX Fuse: 11.3 mA

Therefore EATX draws about 52 mA.

Is there a time out period after that the EATX will shutdown automatically to conserve power? I am going to test it.

Is this constant power drain by EATX when car is not in use is a feature by design?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Reply to
Jason_92610

Reply to