Re: exhaust smoke when A/C is on??

Rings.. or them darn valve guides

For some reason when I turn on my A/C oil smoke comes out of the tail-pipe of > my van. It doesnt do it any other time except when the A/C is on other then > when it is under hard acceleration. Even then its a small amount, but with the > A/C on it will about smoke up a parking-lot even at idle. Any ideas? > > > James > 1989 Dodge Caravan SE > Turbo, 17psi boost > intercooled > Saab 5th injector > G-head > 2.5" exhaust > 1/8 time: 9.96@70mph (12psi, none intercooled) >
Ric