Re: Hyundai Getz Car Has a Very Pleasant Look

The features of Hyundai Getz are of world class. It provides one of

> the best features in the world. Hyundai Getz impressed everyone with > its tastefully designed interiors- spacious.

The tastefully designed interior would be better if it was cooled with an AC. None was mentioned as a feature.

The mpg was that of a Chevy Cobalt. I'll take one of them over the Getz.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer