Re: [Q] remove rear seat '92 Dynasty

I belive there are two retaining nuts that you can access via the truck. In my 93, that is where they are, I think. If not, remove the cushion of the seat and look for retaining nuts back there.

Hope this helps.

Carl

how does one remove the rear seat of a 92 dynasty? I need to remove > the rear deck carpet to get at the speakers. > > Thanks! > > GR
Reply to
Carl Saiyed