Shipping cars

We are giving my in-laws our 300M. Would prefer to ship it rather than drive it from NC to Florida. Can anyone recommend a reliable transport company? Thanks.

Reply to
Art

I purchased a car on ebay and had it shipped to me in Nebraska, from Houston, Texas. I used D.A.S. and was very happy with their service. They are a member of the Better Business Bureau, too.

I learned about them while I was working for a large moving company. We often arranged for the shipment of customers' vehicles. We frequently used their services and never heard a complaint.

HTH, Brigitte

oh, and btw, their website is located at

Good luck...

Reply to
Brigitte

Thanks.

Reply to
Art

Have had good luck with Peg Trucking

No association, I just have a friend who buys and sells old cars, some of them inoperable, and he's ended up using them most of the time. Decent prices and good service.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Art

Ther car train runs fro DC to Florida. Maybe you can get it on the train.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Ace

Art

Ther car train runs fro DC to Florida. Maybe you can get it on the train.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Ace

Thanks. I considered that but you have to go with it according to their web site.

Reply to
Art

Thanks for your suggestion. We used Peg. Basically she gave 1st class service at a bargain price. The car went door to door from NC to Florida in a few days for under $500. Outstanding service.

Reply to
Art