start motor

When i turn the key to start our 95 caravan it just clicks,after repeated tries it will finally start.I cleaned the battery terminals and seems to be okay for now,Question can you turn what i called the terminal blocks inside the starter switch like you could in some of the older model cars.Thanks Tom ?

Reply to
Tom Postma

Turn them around, no you cannot. But you've got the right idea. What fails on these starters is indeed the solenoid contacts. You can get new ones and install them.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern