T&C 96....turn signal problem

Folks:

I've got a 96 Town and Country. The turn signals don't work at all, on either side. The hazard lights work just fine, though, and the rest of the functions on the stalk also work. I figure it is worth looking for a fuse problem, but I can't figure out which fuse I should be looking at. According to the manual, there is no one fuse assigned to the turn signals. Can someone point me to the proper fuse or relay? I know this vehicle has two separate fuse boxes.

Am I on the right track here?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Richard Coyle

Could be the flasher unit has gone bad...

Reply to
James C. Reeves

But if that were the case, would the flashers for the hazard lights still work??

Reply to
Richard Coyle
2 separate flasher units.
Reply to