tachograph except service

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Chrysler Voyager LE 3.3. (1992, 176000 Km) I do not have any more an indication speed. All the other apparatuses function correctly. Speed remains to 0. After a few minutes, hours, the meter functions again. It would be said that that does not function when the weather is hot.

did somebody already encounter this problem?

Regards

Dom

Reply to
Dominique