Tail lights for PT (again)

I see that the tail light comes as one piece as I gather from the other posts. My new ? is, if I buy after market tail lights are they the whole unit or do some manufacturers sell just the lens cover?? Seems odd that they made it one piece Thanks again

Nobody sells just the lens cover, number one. Number two, the aftermarket "styled" taillamps are illegal and you'll flunk inspection with them.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks D.S. I found one for $50

Reply to