Thou shalt not drive a Chrysler !!!

GOD said that Chryslers are UNHOLY.

That means, if you drive a Chrysler, you're not blessed by GOD, have a risk of a traffic accident and in case of death you won't go to HEAVEN.

So I think it's better to sell your Chrysler and buy some blessed automobile !

Reply to
Eliot Coweye

The Word of the Lord says:

"You send forth Your __fury__, it consumes them like straw"

Exodus 15:7

So we know that not only goes God bless Chryslers, he owns one!

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

That just proves god is a hypocrite. He had a Plymouth himself (He drove them out in His fury).

And Paul had an early-'90s Dodge ("I was in the spirit on the lord's day).

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Yeah - but the Apostles were all in one Accord on the Day of Pentecoste! (I figured we might as well go thru our usual litany (pun intended) of Biblical car jokes like we usually do once they start).

And wasn't there something about Moses having a Triumph?

Bill Putney

RE: God

Yeah, he does. I've seen him. He's retired, living in a double wide on the west side of Dubuque Iowa just off of Derby Grange Road.

Reply to
wrench

True.

Yep! Descended the mountain in it, he did. Heaven only knows how he got it started to go up the mountain.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

How could he? He doesn't exist.

Reply to
SBlackfoot

"wrench" wrote

But does He drive a Chrysler?

Reply to
Dave Gower

Ain'tchya been paying attention? He drives a Plymouth. A Fury.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

British intrepidness, ol' son. But it did break down on the way....

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Helicopter. Its the only explanation.

Reply to
Steve

Well, no, the Triumph was the *reason* he was descending the mountain; the Lucas starter had packed it in again.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"Daniel J. Stern" wrote

Wow, he had one back in Old Testament days and still drives one today. Now THAT'S owner loyalty. Maybe I should have kept my Horizon. At 62 I need all the help I can get.

Reply to
Dave Gower