Tire pressure light

2005 Town and Country: My tire pressure light came on, so I corrected the pressure. However, the light has stayed on for two days, through several starts and stops. Is there a reset procedure? I can't find one in the owner's manual.
Reply to
harrym

Once you set the proper pressure you may have to drive it 16 miles to reset. Otherwise you have a tire sensor problem.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower