Tire Pressure Sensor System

My 2004 came with this feature as standard equipment. It is the type that the Court's just determined is so useless that it does not comply with the regulatory requirements.

I just put on my 4 snow tires on their own wheels without wheel sensors. Now the overhead display almost always displays a notice that the system needs to be checked. Is there any way to turn this notice off? Another good idea done badly.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard