Town and Country after a crash

Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on collision? Check out the pics on my site.

KYHighlander

I'm sorry to hear about the accident but obviously, the van did what it was supposed to and sacrificed itself to save the passengers. Kudos to Chrysler for getting it right and I'm glad to hear that it turned out as well as it did, for you.

Reply to
carlkeehn

I will buy a new one when the settlement comes in.

KYHighlander

jdoe

ouch....

printed those out , and will give to girlfriends mom. she has a 2005 Dodge grand caravan, same basic vehicle

Reply to
mark

Did your wife break her hand?

KYHighlander

let me know what she thinks. ;-) Also tell her to take the van into the dealer to get the recall taken care of on the airbag. That delay in deployment is a killer on the hands.

KY

KYHighlander

are those peanut shells all over the shop floor?

Reply to
Gordon

jdoe