Town & Country Electrical problems

My wifes '99 Town & Country is giving her some intermittent electrical problems. Last night she said all the dash gauges dropped to zero, the odometer & tranny indicator went out & then the security system light, anti-lock light, & the seat belt guy light came on. Then in about a mile the dash came back to life for a second, the other lights (security, etc...) came back on for a few seconds, then the gauges came back on & have worked since. The regular dash lights stayed on so that she could see that the guages had died the whole time. This morning all was well & then she called to say that the rear wiper & A/C switch wouldn't do anything for her. The ventilation fan works but the A/C isn't kicking on. I'm guessing I need to check fuses & relays under the hood. Is there anything else I should be looking at? I appreciate any help or suggestions you have that can help us solve this. If anyone wants I'll let you know here what it ends up being when we get it figured out.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Heintz "Mopar Maniac"

Reply to
Tom & Debbie Heintz

Had similar issues with false readings etc. Tranny not woking right. This on an Astro Van. Took to dealer thinking I needed a new dash panel. Ground (negative) was loose.

Reply to
Vaughn