Town and Country fuel pump

Hi There My 96 T&C starts, but won`t go.It is as if no fuel is getting through.No fuel pump sound can be heard when it is turned on, so I assume it might be the fuel pump.Can anybody tell me where the fuel pump is located?

Reply to
Niel

In the fuel tank.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

If it 'starts' (is running), but will not go (will not move forward), then it is probably not a fuel pump problem.

Reply to
PC Medic

Why do you think you need to know where the fuel pump is located? You can usually diagnose from the engine compartment. check the fuel rail for a place where you can put in a fuel pressure gauge. You can use that to see if the fuel pump is working properly.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez