suspension coil

Hi, I need to change my suspension coil. They're original and are too soft and lost with time their stifness. I've look on rockauto.com but can only find

are not the same as my OEM shock and from what I can see, I'llhave to replace the hole strut assembly and strut assembly to the bodydoesn't seem to be the same.Will I have to change the control arms as well??I'm looking @ something the least expensiveThanks

Stratus Es 2.5 V6 1996

Reply to
magickarle