transmision fluid

hi,

I know we discussed before but i do not have the information in my archive.

I want to learn what kind of fluid i should use for 604 transmision out of

90 acclaimed with 3.0l engine.

thanks.

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun

Everything I've read and heard says it's VERY important to use the ATF 3+ or better in your tranny. Mine's not working, and I suspect someone put in the bad fluid, but am still working on diagnosing it. May also be electronic. I've also read it's important to use the Chrysler filter when you have the fluid flushed and replaced as after market filters can have slight variations the temperamental A604 won't stand for.

Good luck.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Eldridge