94 Vision trunk release switch

Using my key fob to open my trunk lid, I thought my battery had finally died. Well the door locks worked so I tried the button inside the glove box for the trunk. No good. I suspect the switch inside the trunk on the backside of the trunk key lock has gone bad. Anyone have an idea around how much this will cost me to get fixed? Is there an easy way to tell if its not just a loose or broken wire somewhere along the harness? _Fred

Reply to
Frederick Pileggi