where is the flasher module for a 1991 dodge shadow america?

I found the 4 way module that runs the hazard lights but cannot find the one that controls the turn signals. my problem started when my left turn signal did not work, it just stayed solid, but the right worked still. now neither works and I cannot seem to find the correct module. there are three where the hazard one is, but none of them shut down the solid turn signals. I have tried the fuses as well with no luck. any help would be greatly helpful.

Reply to
Charlesharris55

Chrysler put that flasher in 3 different locations. the most common is just above the steering column behind the knee panel.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower