WTB: Crank shaft + #4 Bearing Cap for 270 Red Ram Hemi

Title says it all.

Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

pawn

Lots of luck on that! '56 New Yawkah, or '57-'58 Windsor?

Reply to
DeserTBoB

There is an early Dodge hemi in a junkyard here, I can get you the entire engine, but it won't be cheap. It is seized most likely, but you can salvage the crankshaft. Early Dodge hemis were known to break crankshafts- is yours broken or just worn ??

They are forged steel, so you have them welded up and reground.

You can also try this link- but they may only cater to the larger Chrysler hemi

duty-honor-country

You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- the big Chrysler cars you mention had the larger 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemi- not the small Dodge 270 hemi. What did you do, get an old repair manual and start rattling off names from it ?

It's pretty obvious you are quoting and reading from repair manuals, Boob...

Reply to
duty-honor-country

It's pretty obvious you are following Bob...again.

Reply to
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Do NOT deal with this huckster and fraudster. He's 1.) a bullshit artist, and 2.) has a long history of ripoffs on eBay.

Caveat emptor.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

No, he didn't...moron. He specifically said a 354, which was in the '56 New Yorker, and the '57-'58 Windsor and other models. You can't even read, can you....Noodles?

Reply to
DeserTBoB

The Social Security money must already be spent and money's getting tight.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

Funny how the last vehicle he "sold" on ebay never had any feedback. He bid on it himself with a fake account to save face because it wouldn't sell.

Reply to
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Noodles was right here....the 270 RR is exactly the same engine in the CUSTOM Royal Lancer here in town...which I'm going to help get running again. But he wants other parts, such as head bolts and pushrods, for the Chrysler 354, which was in the models I stated. Obviously, he's got two hemis he's working on.

Pawn, check my earlier post under "found in barn, complete" about a '55 Custom Royal Lancer I found out here and drool!

Reply to
DeserTBoB

That's good for yet another account suspension under "shill bidding," and possible account termination.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

Ebay has been watching him ever since he had his "66fourdoorr" account closed for shill bidding on a friends auction.