xtreme speed

Hello, i am Xtreme Speed, located in windsor ontario canada. We offer free shipping in ontario, and offer free shipping in the United States. Our website is '

'
Take a look. call us at anytime oremail us @ snipped-for-privacy@bellnet.ca ph: 1-519-945-8052. We can offercompettitive prices, and great customer service. currently offering740 product lines. Thanks Tom @ Xtreme Speed

Reply to
xtremespeed999