Ford Mustang Magnaflow Exhaust

Are you in the market to upgrade your Mustang's exhaust system? Try the Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back System. Gain awesome horsepower and get that deep mature sound that your 4.6L should be putting out!

We have great prices on all Magnaflow products. We sell BELOW Magnaflow Minimum Advertised Prices, so you are sure to get a great deal. We also offer FREE SHIPPING to most locations in the Continental United States.

For more information, please visit FAST MUSTANG PARTS @

or email us at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net or snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com. Theprices listed for my Magnaflow exhaust systems are slightlynegotiable!

Give your Mustang that Wide Open exhaust it deserves!

-Tom Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts Norfolk -- Virginia Beach, VA

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Late model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang have reputations and they aren't stinking spammers. Usenet is NOT your presonal advertising medium.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

WindsorFox[SS] opined in news:wOQqd.14$Cd4.2@lakeread05:

Hmmm... maybe if we could sign up everyone on the forum to something like this!

If you could add a site or two on your own...

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hhmmm we weren't spamming at all. Actually we were asked by several members to place this information on here. I am not worried about our reputation because we have a good one. Most of our business is word of mouth, not by spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertising. Of course, our company is also debt free and we are going to keep it that way :)

Late Model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang are good people. In fact most of us in the business are. Some just have lower overhead, thats all.

But thank you for your comment.

PS Spammers don't place thier contact info anywhere.

-Tom and Conetha Blumel Owners Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts Norfolk-VA Bch, VA

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
FastAutoSports

FastAutoSports opined

And they dont respond, usually.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Still an advertisement. I have heard Magnaflow exhaust systems on Mustangs & it just sounds a little on the ricey side to me. *shrug*. Glad your business is doing good though!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You should know that people don't like advertising in usenet groups. Some people use the term spam as a synonym for advertising (I often do).

JohnV@nn

Reply to
John Vannoy

I have to call B.S. on that. I have MagnaFlows on a 99 Cobra and they sound far from "ricey".

Reply to
Sixty8kr

Gentlemen,

Like I said before, I was asked by several people who are frequent here to place this information.

My apologies.

Ricey? Well not the Magnapacks. Pretty much a legal straight pipe.

-Tom Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts Norfolk -- Virginia Beach, VA

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Who asked you to do this?

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I'd like to know as well. Sure as f*ck wasn't me.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You can call B.S. on whatever you want. Magnaflow mufflers sound like ass to me.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Does it look like I want to lose a bet? :)

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Let me see..... Posting names of customers, colleagues and friends so you can go harass them with your needless and waseful comments. Maybe I should also post thier credit card info for your pleasure. Not only is this immature, it is also unlawful and stupid. And why would I divuldge this privacy information to YOU?

I have nothing to gain by lying. I don't need to.

What I did was by request by several individuals, who like yourselves, probably don't really care to see thier personal information all over the internet. All I can say is that they are usually all over these boards, usually in the Ford ones. Other than that, you just don't need to know.

If you want a pissing contest, then go to an Australian pub. If you don't know what I mean, you need to get off the computer and out more often.

-Tom

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Regardless, the posting of commercial advertisements is prohibited by this newsgroup's charter:

############################################################### AMENDED CHARTER-Dated December 11th, 1995

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang is intended to be an unmoderated newsgroup to support discussion amongst Ford Mustang enthusiasts. Discussion will include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours. Allowing the use of an "on record coordinator" for the use of dealing with the posting of commercial advertisers, massive cross posted "off topic" posts, and the occasional flamer. Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long as they are in-keeping with the Mustang theme.

Fine; just don't do it again. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I'm sure that posting the webname of someone is not privacy information. Posting of commercial advertising is prohibited in this group. You've been asked to stop, so please stop. It doesn't matter who asked you to ignore this groups charter, we don't want advertising here. And that last paragraph sure makes me, the consumer, want to do loads of business with you. You are hereby added to my ignore list...

Reply to
WraithCobra

Garth Almgren contributed

Okay, fine... who is the NG coordinator?

Since Garth posted the cahrter.......

:)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

For that matter, I've always wondered where the "record" is kept.

It was Bill S., but I tend to think of it as "whoever wants to handle it at the moment." :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE