Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replacement T&C headrest
Somehow I lost a headrest for my 01 T&C. Anyone have a recomendation for where to buy parts like this other than the Chrysler dealer? I haven't called the dealer yet and expect the price to be...
3
3

93 3.0 V-6 GRAND CARAVAN ENGINE OIL LEAKS--IS THIS NORMAL ??
The side of the engine where the starter is located sure is wet with oil--is this typical? Van has 116,000 miles on it. Any suggestions as to where the leak may be coming from and how to fix it?...
4
4

2001 Grand Cherokee Idling problem
The battery on my Jeep ran down due to radio being on and car on ACC. I tried to start it and she would barely turn over. I hooked up my small Sears charger to the battery posts and let it charge for...

blinking 'check guages' light 91 LeBarob
Hello All: My 1991 LeBaron and I celebrated 16 years together and 90K miles on October 2nd; it has been a good relationship, so far! Even the original a-sick-o-four is shifting smooth! Anyhow, I...
17
17

Slipping transmission D´89 Caravan
Hi, automatic 4-gear Dodge Caravan ´89. While pushing the pedal revs accelerate but nothing happens, until the gear "catches" and car jerks forward. Happens occasionally. What´s wrong? Regards, J.
1
1

Dodge Nitro
A truly ugly box. Saw my first advertisement for one tonight on TV, did a google, and my first impression was correct. UGLY! Japanese box ugly. BLEH!
7
7

94 dodge caravan timing marks
Hi everyone, hope someone can help. I'm trying to get the timing marks right on my 94 caravan. I've positioned both cams and crank pulleys to their respective marks. Fitting the timing belt I have...
1
1

Reset "Perform Service" 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Does anyone know how to reset the overhead computer after you change the oil? It keeps telling me to "Perform Service", but all I really need to do is reset the message for another 3000 miles. Thanks.
4
4

For the Techs out there: PT Tranny Maintenance?
Ok- 2002 PT/2.4L/Manual Transmission. For the Techs out there- Is there any maintenance I need to worry with at a 105K? She is still the smoothest shifting straight drive I've ever had! pe2
1
1

Benz 280 SE 1969 Auto-Transmission Problem
If anyone could advise on this fault. I shift into drive the car moves forward but when I apply accelerator the engine reves, but car moves slowly and eventually over what seems to be too long a...
3
3

Re: Today's cars as tall as those in '48
"George Orwell" wrote in Today's vehicles are vastly superior to 1940s cars, particularly in safety. Many upscale sports sedans have some form of stability control and there's no safer cars on the...
30
30

98 caravan 2.4 head gasket oil leak
I have a 98 caravan with the 2.4 four cylinder engine that recently started leaking oil from the original head gasket. The van has only 41k miles on it which is why it hadn't leaked before now. I...
1
1

What engine needed special low coking oil?
Hey gang. I was reading this group a few months back, and I remember a discussion coming up about a certain Chrysler engine having problems with the timing idler coking up, and breaking the timing...
7
7

1998 Voyager Oil Light & Gas Gauge
Here we go again. I thought that the Gremlins in the Gauges disappeared when spring and warm weather came. But the cold weather is back, and the gauges (idiot lights) are acting up again. Gas Gauge:...
5
5

Crossfire electrical problem
I took my car in a month ago to have this problem fixed. They fixed it by replacing something in the ABS system that was shorting out. whatever that something was (and forgive me I dont remember the...
9
9