2cv World Meeting

Anybody going to be there?

There's going to be a meeting of the 2cv email list in the Beer Festival bar, Weds 5pm - I'll be behind the bar at the time...

See you there?

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

Seems like a great event, beer and Citroen. Pitty I can't come. I'll drink (s)ome and think of y'all. Enjoy!

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

two bars

2,500 2cvs...

It'll be good.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

I know I'm going to miss something.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Hey Adrian we are heading Kelso and now tema is in Italy. See you there. All the best all 2CV Frieands

Heron Marsonica

Heron Marsonica

Hey, we are now waiting for ferryboat from Normandie to GB. Travel from Italy over Alps to the France was nice.

All the best see you in Kelso.

Heron Marsonica