48 MPG on a Saxo X 1.1, how's that?

I've been keeping records and worked out I get 48MPG in my Saxo X 1.1. Is that good? What's normal?

--
Toby

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thats good, I used to get 44.5mpg average in my Saxo 1.1. Based on 11,000 miles and 10 months ownership from new.
Best ever was over 57mpg during the fuel strikes.
I now get around 45mpg in my C5 2.0 HDI, not bad considering it is nearly twice the weight and twice the power.
Ben
Add pictures here
‚úĖ