A treat for the aac regs

Since I got the domain aacit.net, since that website has something to do with this newsgroup and since I got some room left I was thinking towards this:

do you think?

Only one picture of your car (only if it's a Citroen) is accepted (so no people on the picture). Picture size 800x600 max. You got to be known in the Google archive of this newsgroup. Name the picture regname.jpg .If possible smudge the registration plate. If you don't I will. Jpeg comment can be used or I can hand enter info you supply with the e-mail. Since it'll be hand work don't dare to use it for selling a car. I'll try to get Google to search the pictures so don't enter any privacy sensible info. Don't know how much work this will be so bare with me. And I can't make any promises. Mail to aacitroen#gmail.com, you know what to replace.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Please sir, what about us poor souls with more than one Citroen?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Message i.d.:, by author Ian Dalziel aka inspired me,

Heh :-) You could use a wide angle shot and get them all onto one picture. Or make a picture of the one that appears to be *you*.

The count on applicants is, euh, none. Ian, send me a picture, Adrian, CAS, Whiskers, come on y'all.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Hang fire, squire! I'll need to wash the bugger first!

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

So no dirty pitures from you then.

Reply to
2Rowdy

.....wash? i'll need to pull the dint out of my drivers door too. and put a n/s mirror on it. (nothing to do with me..... i live in derby city centre. need i say more)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Beech

Yeah, very good... ;-) I promise I will get the bucket and sponge out this weekend and get a snap of the "pimpmobile" and "the beast" side by side...

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

Oh the suspence, , , Could it be hydroactive?

Reply to
2Rowdy

One is, one isn't... care to guess?

;-)

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

It's that one!

Reply to
2Rowdy

"known to the Google archive ..." what's this all about then? how do I know if I am?

Ian - nice car! is it as sporty as it looks? looks like Citroens equivalent of Volvo's P1800 - similar era ... Volvos (T5, mmm) were more my thing until I got my wonderful Hdi Xantia estate! I am now less poor ...

Reply to
drd

Message i.d.:, by author drd aka inspired me,

Something like:

There are no *real* rules (yet), except, the amount of space I've got left.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Equivalent in that it's a 2+2 sports hatchback, but you could park a P1800 in the load area! It's in front of my house - my house is not tiny, really. Coupé on the DS platform, more or less, with a 2.7 litre Maserati V6.

Quick enough, even at thirty-odd years old...

Reply to
Ian Dalziel