Kamei front spoiler for a Super?

I can see them on some cars, but are these available anywhere? I can't find them for sale by anyone.

I can find this, but its way ugly:

David Gravereaux

David Gravereaux wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

I had this thing on my SB and it was way super ugly:

when I removed it I realized I also had to change the fenders, great!If you like it I can send it to you, but I'm afraid it would be a bit expensive! lol Anyway I don't recommend this to anybody, the bug looks horrible.

Ant

Reply to
Ant

Reply to
still in primer

I have a black one like in the second link fitted to my Super. My friend owned the car before me and smashed up the front end, resulting in buying a new kamei spoiler. that was within the last 12 months. I'm pretty sure they are still available.

WBS

The kamei spoiler is available at Rocky Mountain Motorworks, and I believe John is at Aircooled.net is carrying one.. just look through his site..

Good luck... I got mine off german eBay..

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

you are forgetting the nice one David.