Xantia Fuse

following a string of problems with the radio code, just like half the world who share the joy of a Xantia, I finally chucked the radio and had a new one put in.

problem solved, until my toddler whacked the volume up to maximum and blew some fuse so that the radio is dead, the clock shines a blank green,a nd the immobiliser pad, although working, does not light up after keyed. The key part, of course, is getting the radio working again.

Any one know the fuse to replace / where to get one?

Reply to
kitkatsquare