Aircon

Hi I need to regas my aircon. There are two take off points, one high pressure and one low. The caps are not marked, how can I tell which is which? Thanks Tony

Reply to
TonyB

If you had the correct kit to do this task you would know!...

Reply to
:Jerry:

You can do it with the cans from Halfords and it will tell you on the can. BUT I have heard that a full regas could take two cans, you can over pressurise the system, if any air has leaked in then you won't get it out etc. It may be as easy to get it done proffesionally, it's only about £50 round here.

Having said that when I had a Xantia and it was getting to the point where I wanted shot of it before the hydraulics went itts up I did regas it with a can which cost me £17 and it worked fine for about 3 months (then I sold it).

Reply to
Malc