any DS owners out there?

I get the idea the DS owners are not in this group. Where are they?

Bas

Reply to
Bas Mooyman

uk.games.video.handheld

Reply to
Toby

Toby ( snipped-for-privacy@asktoby.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Wrong sort of DS...

Citroen, not Nintendo.

Yeh, there's some D owners here, but you'll also find the DS Yahoogroups very popular, as well as other forums like the Citroen Car Club one.

Reply to
Adrian

I will look into the Yahoo groups. Pitty there is no usenet activity on DSes

thanks for the tip

Bas

Reply to
Bas Mooyman

Bas Mooyman ( snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There is here, sometimes - just not a lot.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

So, please stay. When the next DS drops by someone can say: yes!

Reply to
2Rowdy

There's one here. jp.

Reply to
The Pearles

Hi,

So please tell, What do you drive. I have got a 1970 DS20, i think a governmental model. Part from some rust hardly any problems.

Bas

Reply to
Bas Mooyman

ben sinds gisteren eigenaar van een 1974 DSpecial.Chassis is hard, koffer is al gerestaureerd, body eist alle aandacht...

Reply to
Jeroen