Berlingo carrying length

Can anyone advise me if I can get my mobility scooter into the back of a Berlingo, and if I could still carry a passenger as well please? (Split seats in the back?) The scooter is 1350mm long, by 630mm wide (53"x25" roughly in old money).

My motorbility car is up for renewal soon, and I don't know anyone willing to try for me. (I would be getting ramps as well if it does go in).

Many thanks

Tony(UK)

Reply to
Tony (UK)