2002 9.5 17" wheels

I have 17 inch Saab rims with 245/45X17 tires on a 2002 9.5. I noticed that every time I cross a dip on the road - while I have a third passenger on the back seat - the rear tire where the passenger sits, rubs the wheel well, without the third passenger, it's all OK. Can anyone tell me if the tires on the car are too big? Thx

Reply to
Klaxon

Klaxon skrev:

225/45v17 is original on Aero