C2 Power Steering

Got a recurring fault with my 05 reg C2. The power steering will sometimes not function when starting. Very ittermittent so I guess its electrical in some way. Anyone had any similar problems? Richard

Reply to
Richard

"Richard" wrote in news:Pf2li.7599$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-win.ntli.net:

Not yet! (06 reg)

Reply to
Dave Ryman

Similar problem with our 04 Pluriel, the power steering would just stop working very intermittently (while driving) usually a short stop and restarting cured the problem.Turned out to be a faulty electric component which requires the whole steering rack replacement...Dave

Reply to
faffer