Corolla Kudos, 1997, UK model - radio connector type?

I'm thinking of replacing the radio/cassette unit in my 1997 Corolla Kudos (UK model) with a radio/CD/MP3 player - does this make and model of car use a 'standard' power/signal connector and is the unit a 'standard' size?

Will I need to buy an adaptor harness, etc?

Also, what type of connector does the car provide to the radio/cassette player?

Thanks

Reply to
matt

Yeah, buy the Adapter harness. They are available from Schosche, here in the US at Wal-Mart for US$6.99.

Plugs right in, and the leads are universally color coded, so attaching it to your new unit is easy. Attach the wires, snap the harnesses together, mount the radio and you're done!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Thanks. I had assumed that the US models would be different to the UK ones.

Reply to
matt