C8 - Any coomments

Just thought i would ask the question of the group on C8s to see what other peoples troubles have been. I have a 4 month old version thats been in the garage 7 times, al electrical related problems. Now according to the dealers all the problems they havent come across before. Now being a distrusting individual I would like to find out who has had what problems, as I want to get in touch with Citroen to get them to sort them out.

All C8 related comments welcomed

All spam will be torched!

Cheers

Lloyd

Reply to
Sarah and Lloyd

You might want to have a look on alt.autos.peugeot for comments about the more or less identical 807.

Androo

Reply to
androo