Citroen ZX Headlight fault

I have a ZX Avantage (1993) on which the dipped beam headlights have stopped working even though the main beams are OK..

The dipped beam bulbs and fuses look OK (although I am unsure which fuse is in the circuit for the dipped beam), and the steering column turn switch brings the indicator light on for dipped beam headlights but they do not actually come on.

Could this be a relay problem? If so which of the various relays near the fuse panel control the headlights? Could it be something else??

I have read Haynes manual but it has not helped too much.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Robbo

Reply to
robbo

if its anything like a 306 then its the dimdip resister connector thats melted

Reply to
Mindwipe