Citroen ZX Pzazz 1994/L reg

Hi everyone, I`ve got a 1994 L reg (UK) Citroen ZX Pzazz, 1.9 Diesel. When putting locking wheel nuts on (the rear, passenger side wheel), the threads on 2 of the holes have been stripped (not by me, my little brother was "helping" me). The brakes on this wheel are drum brakes, and as far as I can tell all I need is the brake drum, the big circular piece of metal that has the 4 bolt holes for the wheel bolts to go through.

Upon ringing a main dealer, I was asked if I had "Bendix" or "Girling" brakes. I haven`t got a clue, I`ve got to the brake drum itself with no obvious markings, the parts bloke I spoke to couldn`t explain how to tell the difference, so I was wondering:

Can anyone possibly let me know if there is an easy way to tell the difference without stripping the brakes down?

I don`t want to strip them down until and unless I really have to - if they don`t have the part in stock I`ll be messing about putting it back together, taking it apart again and again, not fun.

Please help me :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan