Picasso Stuff..

Hi all,

What happened to the Citroen Picasso website at

?? Otherwise I'm just about to order an 1.6HDI Exclusive and wish to know what the Sat Nav system is like, CD or DVD based, and is it any good?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Reed

Message i.d.:, by author Stephen Reed aka inspired me,

When I clicked the link, it was alive.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Just been on itJohn

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

I understand that the sat-nav is not so good and expensive to upgrade (more maps) The best seems to be tom tom go. Ive used tomtom on an ipaq for some time and had good service all over UK and Euroland

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

Thanks for the info, I still can't get into the

site, the page could not be displayed etc! I checked all the security options to no avail.... I wonder if it's to do with updating to SP2?

If anybody who goes into the site member etc could they mention this, they might have to adjust something!!

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Reed