Help Please

I need to change the fuse box on my Berlingo, I can get one from a breakers, but the auto elect who is fitting it says I need to contact citroen for some codings, I rang my local dealer who wasnt helpful and said it would have to be fitted by them. What are these codings? Can anyone help me please Thanks

Reply to
Chris Barnes via CarKB.com

i have found a good site . vgood you will get it cheep. breakerlink.com i have used them b4

Reply to
JOELMOLE