Citroen c3 wiper motor

I'm replacing a C3 front wiper motor and struggling to remove the plastic shroud that covers the motor and liokage. Any tips?

Reply to
kev

Sorted! I just had to pull a bit harder - but for anyone doing the same job watch for a clip at each end which goes under the lip of the wing and could get easily broken. This aside, the cover just pulls off in two bits.

Reply to
kev