Picasso - Cruise Control

Hi,

I have a Citroen Picasso (Exclusive) - 6 months old on hire at the moment while my car is in for body work after someone reversed into me.

Now, I just cannot work out the cruise control. Generally, one gets to the desired speed, turns Cruise on and presses SET for a second and then can remove foot from accelerator.

In the Picasso I turn cruise on and get "CC--- / OFF" coming up on the dash. When i press SET on the stalk, the "---" flashes for a few seconds and nothing more happens.

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA Ol

Reply to
Oli

Press the buttons on the back of the stalk to engage or to change speed (the same as the volume buttons on the opposite stalk)

Reply to
Mr Benny