Q: Citroen AX 1.5D

I've just bought a Citroen AX 1.5D, registered 1996.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the recommended cambelt change interval is on this model?

Also (and this is going to sound incredibly dense) has it got a reversing lamp on it? 'Cos if it has, I'm damned if I can find it.

Cheers, Nick snipped-for-privacy@DELETETHISBITiee.org

Reply to
Nick Dobb

Every 120 000 kms. (74 000 miles)

Yes there is only one reversing lamp , on the right side. It is a standard stop lignt.

"Nick Dobb" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news.CIS.DFN.DE...

Reply to
jb

So UK spec probably has it on the left.