Xantia Cruise Control

Hi, my xantia 2l petrol auto cruise control isn't working. The light on the master switch comes on and I can hear a relay clicking when I operate the control stalk. But the system does not regulate the cars speed. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers, Ed

Reply to
atlantis.enquiries

( snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Check out the brake pedal switch before anything else.

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks for that. Sounds promising. Will do!

Reply to
atlantis.enquiries

I had the same problem, could not unlock automatic P and no break light! greating Hennie from Holland

Reply to
Hs